ROLE: Senior Account Executive, Breaks Agency
LOCATION: Shoreditch, London
PACKAGE: Competitive / Based on experience
Breaks: An agile creative house with a fashion and culture focus
Over the last two years, Breaks has morphed from fledgling original content platform to a fully functioning creative agency that creates some of the most exciting content in the industry for some of the world’s biggest brands – with the current roster including Nike, Converse, Diageo, Red Bull AlphaTauri and Footpatrol.
Breaks is a small and agile team, working out of a studio in East London, but we’re growing fast and are looking for motivated self-starters with a keen interest in either sportswear or the food and drink industry (or both) to join our team.
We’re fun, sociable and try not to take ourselves too seriously, but we’re hard workers and there’s a strong camaraderie. We’re small and, where necessary, everyone chips in to get the task over the line.
Breaks is looking for an organised and motivated self-starter with good people and time management skills to work across a selection of our accounts.
Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude are essential. Likewise, the fast-paced nature of the agency requires the ability to multi-task, manage expectations and work well alongside the rest of the team.
In return, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of ground-breaking projects, developing your skills alongside a dynamic and friendly team at the forefront of the industry.
The role reports directly into the managing director and will focus on, but is not limited to, our alcoholic drinks client and their brands. The role is client facing and involves conversing with exciting event organisers and influencers to make sure the clients brands are front and centre at any industry or public event worth their salt.
The role will centre around our alcoholic drinks clients brands, supporting some of the most talked about events in London, including shows of the inner circle fashion elite, food and drink soirees and flagship store openings of the worlds biggest brands. You will work with the brands Culture and Entertainment team to ensure this continues to be the case.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years experience in a similar field or agency
- Highly organised and proficient in email management
- Knowledge of Apple Keynote, Pages and Numbers desired but not essential
- Personable and confident with first class relationship management skills and expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Numerate, able to manage analysis and reporting accurately
- Confident and adaptable with the ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing business
- Ability to manage work with, and manage up, large numbers of external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Retains composure and ability to achieve deadlines under pressure
- Willingness to learn
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work between the client, the partner and the agency to ensure all due diligence, DMC checks and internal quotas have been adhered to
- Speak to, meet and vet any incoming event support requests with the organiser, utilising your knowledge of the brands to assign a good fit for the clients brands
- Create monthly reports roundups on event activity and the results of the activation
- Where possible attend the event to develop a relationship with key partners
- Liaise with client team to ensure stock is ordered in good time
- Manage the internal event calendar so is always up to date
- Support the wider team on creative projects and production
- Support the managing director on production tasks and agency communications
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Along with a competitive salary the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in one of the most exciting creative agencies in London. You’ll work across a variety of our clients and deliver industry-leading creative campaigns on behalf of some of the worlds most recognised brands.
If this sounds like you, please contact;
Tom Kirkby, Managing Director