Update: We’re no longer taking new applications for this role.
Role: Junior Project Manager, Breaks Agency
LOCATION: Shoreditch, London
PACKAGE: Competitive / Based on experience
Breaks is an independent creative agency breaking new ground for brands. Agile and established, we create standout work pushing the boundaries of culture within commerce. Amongst others, we work with Nike, Dr Martens, Barbour, New Balance, Levi’s and Footpatrol.
Breaks is a small team, working out of a studio in East London. While we get to work with some of the coolest brands on the planet, this isn’t an easy task and we’re all dexterous hard workers and when necessary, everyone chips in to get the task over the line.
Breaks is looking for an organised and motivated individual to work directly with our Senior Project Manager and creative team to manage and deliver a range of branding, campaign and digital projects.
Excellent organisation, communication skills and a positive can-do attitude are essential. Likewise, the fast-paced nature of the agency requires the ability to multi-task, manage expectations and work well alongside the rest of the team. In return, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of ground-breaking projects, developing your skills alongside a dynamic and friendly team at the forefront of the industry. The role reports directly into the Senior Project Manager.
Key Skills and Experience
- Reliable, adaptable and a true doer. You make things happen and you know your projects and clients inside out.
- 1+ years of project management experience working in a creative/advertising agency
- Act as a linchpin between all people involved, anticipating their needs and managing stakeholders with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Fluent in a project management tool and able to adapt to Asana
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide key support to the Senior Project Manager & production team
- Allocating creatives' time - relative to project budget and timeline
- Assisting SPM with client management
- Managing project timelines
- Assisting producers on larger projects - be this on set, communicating with suppliers or post production timeline management
- Assist with shoots, booking and scheduling production crew/equipment, and tracking expenses
- Attend shoots to support production as client liaison when required
- Manage ad-hoc requests
What's in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary, pension and generous holiday allowance the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in one of the most exciting creative agencies in London. You’ll work across all of our clients and deliver industry-leading creative campaigns on behalf of some of the worlds most recognised brands.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org