ROLE: Midweight Project Manager, Breaks Agency
LOCATION: Shoreditch, London
PACKAGE: Starting at £30k Per Annum - Based on experience.
DEADLINE: Wednesday 21st April 2021
Breaks, the London-based independent creative agency is looking for a relatively experienced project manager to join the team. The ideal candidate would have direct experience of being a project manager in an advertising agency environment.
Even though Breaks does offer remote roles, this role is London based. You must be able to demonstrate very strong communication skills, the ability to multitask, handle administration work and a basic understanding of campaign creation projects work within an agency structure.
Breaks is an independent creative agency breaking new ground for brands. Every day our team creates and delivers work that breaks new ground for some of the biggest brands in the world. Young and talented with a combined wealth of fashion and culture experience far beyond our years, we don’t just speak the language of the modern consumer – we define it.
Our skill sets are dexterous, and our networks well-connected: with our strong multidisciplinary resume and respectful approach to relationships, we’ve earned ourselves unique buying power with some of the very best talent and production partners in the industry. And because we like jumping through bureaucratic hoops about as much as you do, agility and efficiency are vital to the way we work – so when you say jump, we’re ready to.
The Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of the project and must be competent in managing the six aspects of a project, i. e. scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality and resources. Project managers work on specific projects that have definite outcomes, have time limits and have to stay within a budget. Projects should be completed to a high standard ensuring client needs are met and often exceeded, projects are handled efficiently and budgets are maintained.
This role is client facing and requires experience of such. You will work with project budgets so you must be comfortable with numeracy. All this, whilst providing an impeccable service to the client day-to-day. You are also expected to work with the wider team to sell our services to new and existing clients as part of your role.
- Planning & Time management
- Client management
- Risk management
- Subject matter expertise - able to confidently talk about the brands we work with
- Strong communicator - written and verbal
- Competent with numbers and budgeting
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively
- To have commercial and strategic understanding of the accounts you manage
- To give an open and honest account of the project/relationship at all times. Being able to escalate problems and opportunities
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications
- Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of the project, including the creation of proposals and timing plans
- Identify, analyse, prioritise, mitigate and communicate project risks
- Forecast, track and manage project resources and budget. If agreed resources are exceeded then secure additional budget
- Monitor all stages of projects / campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly, including briefings, reviews, presentations, and productions, with both clients and team members
- Create status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Offer creative ideas to develop exciting campaigns and encouraging clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through face to face meetings, phone calls and email, to deliver first class client service and a strong, honest and transparent relationship
- Focus on growing the account through good delivery of work, and liaise with Senior Project Manager and Business Director on up-sell opportunities
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements, and quality control of all work that is delivered to clients
- Maintain high standards of professional integrity with clients and partners
- Ensure deadlines are communicated and met with both clients and project teams
- Maintaining accurate timesheets for yourself and your project teams
- Ensure all projects are delivered as per agreed proposal with all supporting documentation produced as part of the delivery stored in the appropriate place
- Effective use and guidance of productivity tools such as Harvest, Forecast, Asana, Slack, Dropbox and Google Sheets
- Be able to perform every Project Manager administration task across the business
- Strong understanding of Google Sheets/Excel, able to write and understand relevant formulas as well as identify and fix basic formula issues.
- Full competency with word processing software (Word/Pages/Google Docs)
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Cover letter optional